The IERC’s industry empowerment role is threefold:
- Provide direction and thought leadership to an emerging new energy sector and its key policy makers
- To fund research, feasibility studies and white papers of strategic value to the sector
- To fund industry led, collaborative research projects capable of developing into the next generation of technologies, products, services and business models to be commercialised for the benefit of the Irish Economy
There are three levels of member – ‘Full’, ‘Associate’ and ‘Affiliate Entity’. There is a further sub-division of Associate members depending on company size. Affiliate Entity membership is designed for organisations with similar aims and aspirations, where collaboration and knowledge sharing would benefit both parties.
- €40k cash contribution
- A place on the IERC Steering Committee
- Multiple Type 2 Projects (link to current research & project type)
- Decision making in research agenda
- IP inventor ownership (link to IP Model page)
- Access to IERC knowledge hub
- €12k cash contribution
- Discounts for SME’s
- Access to Type 1 IP (link to current research & project type)
- Type 2 project participation (for additional fee) (link to current research & project type)
- Access to IERC documents
- Organisation with share interests
- Cash or in kind contributions
- Access to outputs of research
- Decision powers on specific projects
To learn more about membership of the IERC, please contact our Business Development Manager Matthew Kennedy matthew(dot)kennedy(at)ierc(dot)ie
IERC Conference 2019
The Theme of the Conference is “Enhancing Success in Energy Research – Mind...
Blockchain in Energy Evening
Have you heard about the Brooklyn Microgrid project – the world’s first and...
UCC and IERC Collaborate on New HORIZON 2020 PROJECT
UCC and IERC Collaborate on New HORIZON 2020 PROJECT Brian O’Regan (IERC), Andriy...