The first IERC Conference was held on 17th & 18th May 2012
Objectives for Day 1:
- Overview four initial IERC collaborative research projects from Industry & RPO’s perspectives
- Strengthen engagement between Industry & Research Providing Organisations
- Highlight why the IERC is different – Industry-led & commercially-focused research
- Theme 1 – Commercial Building Integration of Energy Systems & Energy Storage Systems
- Theme 2 – Home Area Networks (HAN) to Deliver Energy Reductions
- Theme 3 – Smart Energy Networks in Factories
Click for IERC Conference Programme Day 1
Objectives for Day 2:
- Illustrate business models as a key tool in maintaining an applied, ….commercial focus to the research for both Industry and RPOs
- Highlight the two-fold benefits in running business models in parallel to research:
- Shortening of lead time to commercialisation when technical research is complete.
- Business model can influence decisions during the research phase resulting in outputs with increased probability of commercialisation and innovation impact for IERC
- Three case studies presented by Business Information Systems, BIS in UCC
- Three parallel Business Models Workshops across three research themes on
- Commercial Buildings
- Home Area Networks-HAN
- Factories of the Future
- Panel Discussion: Q&A Session: Business Models for Energy R&D
- Key Industry & RPO recommendations for future collaborations
Click for IERC Conference Programme Day 2
IERC 2019 Conference
The 8th Annual IERC Conference “Enhancing Success in Energy Research – Mind Space...
UCC and IERC Collaborate on New HORIZON 2020 PROJECT
UCC and IERC Collaborate on New HORIZON 2020 PROJECT Brian O’Regan (IERC), Andriy...
IERC PROJECT APPROVED FOR €3.0M FUNDING UNDER IRISH GOVERNMENT’S DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION FUND
IERC PROJECT APPROVED FOR €3.0M FUNDING UNDER IRISH GOVERNMENT’S DISRUPTIVE TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION FUND...