IERC Annual Conference, 9th May 2013, Integrated Energy in the 21st Century
Turning research into business; accessing new markets through a novel ecosystem.
The annual IERC conference took place in Dublin on 9th May, with the theme ‘Integrated Energy in the 21st Century’, and brought together an informed line up of speakers, representing industry, policy makers and academia.
- Explain the creation of an unique ecosystem of industry and RPO research collaboration.
- Showcase and demonstrate what has been accomplished by the IERC to date.
- Demonstrate the market opportunities in the rapidly transforming energy space.
- Demonstrate to RPOs the opportunities for further collaboration with the IERC stakeholders.
Conference Photo Gallery
IERC research outlines recommendations to achieve Ireland’s ambitious target of 600,000 domestic heat pumps by 2030
IERC has conducted research on heat pump technology development programme across the EU...
HP4ALL, a project to bring Europe to the forefront of the climatization sector
· HP4ALL is led by the Limerick Institute of Technology and formed by...
Tyndall’s IERC to lead Citizen’s Collective Energy Action project with €2M EU funding
The IERC (International Energy Research Centre) at Tyndall National Institute, UCC has been...