Who becomes an IERC Business Partner?
If your organisation would like to lead the transition to a low carbon economy, are keen to develop new products or services and would like to get involved in collaborative research projects, becoming an IERC Business Partner is the perfect opportunity for you.
Our partners represent diverse sectors, across the value chain, ranging from energy utilities, renewable energy providers, associations, manufacturers, construction, consumer electronics, telecommunications to financial services.
Benefits for IERC Partners
- Dedicated contact from the IERC senior team
- Access to cutting edge researchers and policy makers
- Meeting of minds with other partners through networking activities
- Exclusive access to IERC’s Ireland’s Energy Research Review
- Essential reading with our quarterly IERC newsletter highlighting the latest developments in Energy Research
- Exclusive think tanks exploring specific research needs
- Access to new collaborations between businesses across the value-chain.
In addition to the benefits above, IERC Business Partners are an integral part of the IERC community and have the opportunity to:
- Enhance the capability of your in-house innovation and research teams with additional resource and skill
- Access cutting edge energy research at national & European level
- Network with other senior business leaders in the sector
- Access national and European grant monies for research
- Be ahead of the competition by being invited to get involved in collaborative research projects addressing the key challenges associated with the transition to a low carbon economy
- Participate in interactive brainstorming, technology reviews, developing new research projects
Our current research portfolio features projects in the following areas:
- Community energy and microgrids
- Embedded and micro-generation and energy storage
- Electrical power systems and Distributed Energy Resources (DERs)
- Solar energy
- Data analytics, digitalisation and ICT integration within the energy sector
- Achieving living environments through innovation that take into account occupant comfort
- Decarbonisation of heat and transport
- Sustainable heating and cooling energy, ventilation, daylighting and electricity in buildings and the built environment
- Decarbonisation of SMEs and the industrial sector
- Innovative business models as well as regulatory and policy options for the low carbon energy economy
- Energy policy innovation
Sign up today
If you wish to become a partner or have any questions about the IERC Business Partnership please contact:
Please note that partnership is subject to IERC Management approval.