Following on from our successful workshop and launch of the GreenGasCert project in April 2017, we are pleased to invite you to our second stakeholder workshop.
It will be held on Thursday, 1st February 2018 in the Crowne Plaza Hotel, Dublin Airport, Santry Demesne, Dublin 9.
During the workshop we will present the draft design of the biogas registry, the greenhouse gas calculation methodology, and the verification and validation process for the proposed renewable gas certification scheme. We will give an update on progress so far and seek input from stakeholders. The workshop will present an opportunity to stakeholders to input and comment on the design of the scheme.
The GreenGasCert project aims to deliver a blueprint for a secure, reliable and fully traceable renewable gas certification system for Ireland. See www.greengascert.ie.
To register for the workshop go to https://greengascert.eventbrite.ie/
- 09:30 – 09:50 Registration
- 09:50 – 10:00 Introduction
- 10:00 – 11:00 Presentations by key industry stakeholders
- 11:00 – 11:30 Presentation of key elements of the sustainability certification scheme
- 11:35 – 12:00 Presentation of proposed registry design
- 12:00 – 12:15 Break
- 12:15 – 13:45 Breakout sessions
– Breakout session 1: Sustainability criteria and GHG calculation tool
– Breakout session 2: Design of the biogas registry
- 13:45 – 14:00 Breakout sessions
- 14:00 Light lunch